Here are some images of my refurbished book. I had to dismantle the original book and rebind my images. The prints are both woodblock and linoleum printed on a letterpress.
I do not know why they didn't post. This past week I had been having trouble with my main computer and so was using an iPad to write and upload my images. My main computer has been freezing upon logging in. I took it to the computer store and it needs to be wiped and reloaded. I am going to try and get that done this week. In the meantime, I will try and get pictures loaded up at work.
No images came through, can you try again.
ReplyDeleteI do not know why they didn't post. This past week I had been having trouble with my main computer and so was using an iPad to write and upload my images. My main computer has been freezing upon logging in. I took it to the computer store and it needs to be wiped and reloaded. I am going to try and get that done this week. In the meantime, I will try and get pictures loaded up at work.
ReplyDeleteLove the prints and the book!
ReplyDelete